Thursday, November 12, 2009

Progress

I can report some progress. The paper jam errors I got before are over. Printer now properly initializes, cleans itself and goes into idle mode. The problem was with my motor response timing and the way I had coded it. Fixed now. I also modularized my designs so everything goes through the energy chain now.

Initialization sequence can be seen from this video:

Printing still does not work though. When I try to print I eventually get a paper/cartridge jamming error. But what I've got now is I think a purely software problem. Will have to try new things again to resolve this.

Update-update. Now I get an out-of-paper error. Yay. Need to figure out now when to turn the paper sensor on. But first I'm going to get some diagnostics.

No comments:

Post a Comment